Notifications
Clear all

Applying to the AHPRA

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@seusetang)
Topic starter  

I've been working on my AHPRA application for radiography and have a few questions about some of the sections!

Section D/8 asks if the address of my main place of work will be the same as my home address. Right now, I live in Scotland and don't have an Australian address yet. What should I put in this section?

Also, does my statement of service need to include work that isn't related to my practice? I've only been working as a radiographer for 3 years, but the application asks for my past 5 years of work history. Do I need to include the part-time jobs I had while I was in university too?

Thanks a lot!

(@basedyar)

The statement of service is only for work that's relevant to your practice. So, if you've had the same employer for the full three years, you just need one statement of service from your current employer. If you worked for more than one employer during that time, you'll need separate statements for each one. Your main place of practice is your current employer, and your residential address is your home address.

ReplyQuote
(@ifsmarkus)

Waves hello to fellow radiographer! I'm just about to leave after 20 years though!

ReplyQuote
Share: