Notifications
Clear all

Can I track the progress of my visa application?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Australia Made Simple
(@ams-migrate)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Yes, you can track the progress of your visa application through ImmiAccount, the online application portal of the Department of Home Affairs. To track your application, you will need to:

1. Log in to your ImmiAccount using your email address and password.

2. Click on the “My applications” tab to view a list of your submitted applications.

3. Click on the relevant application to view its current status and any messages or updates from the Department of Home Affairs.

The status of your application may be one of the following:

• Submitted: Your application has been received by the Department of Home Affairs and is awaiting processing.

• Received: Your application has been received by the Department of Home Affairs and has been allocated to a case officer for assessment.

• Initial assessment: Your application is undergoing initial checks to ensure that it is complete and meets the basic eligibility requirements for your visa subclass.

• Further assessment: Your application requires additional checks or information before a decision can be made.

• Finalized: A decision has been made on your application, and you will be notified of the outcome.

• You can also check the current global processing times for your visa subclass on the Department of Home Affairs website, which provides an estimate of how long it is taking to process 75% and 90% of applications.

If you have any questions or concerns about the progress of your application, you can contact the Department of Home Affairs through the ImmiAccount message portal or by phone.

Share: